Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am now actively looking for

1.7 years of quality management experiences in famous fortune 500 companies (Emerson & Philips)
2.Solid quality control experience and manufacturing shop floor and supplier management experience
3.Good command of various quality tools & Comprehensive knowledge of statistical
4.high level of learn ability & analytical ability
5.Skill in communication and Team Work player; highly self-motivated
Reference to your web advertisements, I take this opportunity to contact you to explore career opportunities.lacoste polo shirts
I am a CFO/FC, working here in China with some 20 years of extensive financial experience to offer.
These include someed hardy 9 years of high-level executived hardy underweare and Asia pacific experiences.
I feel that my China exposures, ed hardy trouserslanguage and professional skills would be an asset in this role.ed hardy hoodies
Lately due to corporat directive decisions and changes,happy2010
lost
journey
I am now actively looking for